- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Meet or exceed target relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
Data Entry Skills
Verbal Communication Skills
People Management Skills
INTRODUCTIONICM JAPAN is a World-Wide Used Vehicle Exporter of Quality Japanese Cars. The Headquarters are based in Japan, and have been distributing vehicles to our valuable clients all around the world. Japanese Quality of the Used Car Market has always been t
|Compensation & Benefits|