We are looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer having extensive experience in testing web applications developed in opensource CMS, specially but not limited to Wordpress (Woocommerce), Prestashop and similar. The candidate must have good background of testing UX of e-commerce systems. As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will you will be responsible for a quality production of any release. The products you will help build up will have a direct impact on our customers and our business as a whole. The resources we hire are creative, pragmatic, knowledgeable, well-rounded and open-minded.
1. Devising strategies of Quality release from the project kick-off.
2. Making sure that the end product is following mobile-first rule.
3. Enforcing plan of testing and quality analysis of web software and apps across all screens and platforms.
4. Able to test in fast-paced environment with both long and short development cycles.
5. Knowledge of QA testing methodologies and the test lifecycle
6. Knowledge and experience with a variety of different test strategies and approaches (Exploratory, Ad-hoc, Boundary, Functional, Non-functional, etc.)
7. Experience working with bug management systems (i.e. JIRA, DevTest/Track, Bugzilla, etc.)
8. Understanding of how websites and mobile applications are developed and function
9. Ability to clearly communicate software issues and behavior to development, product management, operations and marketing. Good communication is a must
9. Desire to learn, share knowledge, and take initiative
10. At least 2 year experience in QA testing websites and e-commerce web applications