If you’re looking for a company that offers on the job training, full support and assistance towards qualifications and delivers specific external sales training to put you in the best position to succeed, then look no further – this is the job for you!
What will your working week be like?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the organization as a Telemarketing Executive and join this professional team.
The purpose of the role is to :
• Confidently communicating with targeted clients
• Working with new and existing client data to generate the appropriate number of appointments and subsequently, income for the business
• Work closely with the back-office team to produce new business presentations and negotiate quotations, to be closed with clients face to face alongside one of the Directors/Sales Executives of the business.
• Use and management of our Salesforce CRM system to ensure all clients are suitably called and the individual’s pipeline updated.
• Securing appointments at the agreed level and in turn, the income relating to these appointments.
• File management of new clients files
• Management of email inbox
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong analytical skills.
Report writing skills.
Logical Analytical Thinking & Problem Resolution Skills