The Driver will be responsible for:
- Maintain his vehicle on time and keep it on good condition;
- ndertaken daily checking of his vehicle (follow the instruction of log book.);
- Update daily the log-book for each trip (km start - km stop - hour departure time - hour arrival to destination );
- Check the weekly checking of the vehicle (follow the instruction of the log book);
- Wash and clean vehicle weekly; washing the chassis daily;
- Take care the security of the passengers and make sure the seat belts are fasten both driver and passenger(s) while seated;
- Check and take care the tools, the tool-box and other materials of the vehicle (see tools box inventory);
- Check the first aid kit and spare tire of the vehicle;
- Do small maintenance of his vehicle:
- Help Transport Assistant for mechanical faults in Vehicle.
He must know the routes for Karachi (Specially D.H.A).
Competent at checking vehicle for problems and performing pre/post trip maintenance tasks.
• Committed to helping passengers efficiently when loading and unloading their luggage.
• Well-versed in cleaning of both the inside and outside of vehicle.
• Proven record of picking up passengers and listening to their concerns.
• Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
• Demonstrated ability to provide a secure environment for passengers and employer while in transit.
• Adept at collecting fares.
• Thorough understanding of motor vehicle engine functionality.
• Effective skills in keeping a record of miles traveled.
• Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
About UsTo make a place where the facilities and grounds are aesthetically pleasing, technologically innovative & supporting, well maintained, energy efficient, responsive and appropriate to support needs of our customers.
Increasing Market compet
|Compensation & Benefits|