Duties and responsibilities as office Accountant/administrator
1. Reporting about the office to the Senior manager
2. Keeping a watch on all the office supplies and replenishing the stock with new thing as they run out
3. Look after the outdoor activities if required.
1. compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
2. make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met
3. ensure accurate and timely year end close processes
4. resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
5. monitor and support taxation requirements
6. Maintain Sales & Expense Records.
1. accounting degree/diploma or equivalent
2. knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
3. knowledge of auditing practices and principles
4. knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
5. knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications softwares
6. Must have the ability to read, write and understand English.
7. Must be Computer Literate.
8. Candidate should have his own personal conveyance (Mandatory)
Experience in the management of financial systems , financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice