Masco Energy Services requires services of Solar Design & Sales Engineers. Candidae must be B.E in Electrical Engg.
· Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
· Provide project managers and sales department with engineering support as needed
· Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) including system components, for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Also agricultural projects in remote areas.
· Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer-aided design (CAD) software. Use solar design softwares including PVsyst. Use Google sketchup for shading analysis. Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
· Complete system designs for PV projects including: site plans, mechanical racking and attachment plans, single-line electrical drawings, specification of BOS location and interconnection details, and labelling.
· Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
· Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
· Sales of commercial, industrial and agricultural systems. Prospecting for and qualifying leads. Analysis of customers' current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment. . Designing and pricing solar electric systems and creating quotes. Closing agreements and signing contracts. Communicating with project manager regarding system design and installation.
· Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
· Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
· Relationships with consultants, corporations, government departments and EPC contractors in the Solar, Energy Efficiency and Green Infrastructure domains.
· Public speaking and presentations. Staffing tradeshows and other events.
· Comfortable with working away from main base for extended periods
· Strong team player who has the ability to work with all project stage teams including management, engineering, procurement, and construction teams.