Responsibilities/ Skills the
1. Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Google Adwords.
2. Maintain quality score of 7 or 8 on each of the keywords. If your quality score is less than 7 then you obviously don't know what you are doing.
3. Experience with A/B testing
4. Manage Ad groups, bids, and keywords. Quickly adjust bids to achieve high ROI, high CTR and low bounce rate. You must have prior experience of managing paid ADs and achieving good ROI.
5. Solid experience of using Google webmaster tools and Google Analytics
6. Link up analytics, AdWords and webmaster tools to create useful dashboards
7. Monthly detailed reports of progress to be sent to the management.
8.Experience with latest SEO tools and techniques. Solid understanding of how SEO works, how search engines update their algorithms and how that affects the overall SEO of websites.
1. Good organizational skills and professional attitude
2. Prior experience of working as a digital marketing specialist is a must
3. Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques (White hat SEO)
4. Excellent English conversational skills (North American accent preferred)
Education: Degree in Computer science is preferred coupled with marketing experience or a degree in business administration majoring in marketing.