Wed, 04 Oct 2023 14:57:03 GMT
District Finance And Admin Manager
Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS), Pakistan
MBA,M.Com, MSc Commerce
Aug 9, 2017
Sep 13, 2017
- Responsible to produce the monthly financial reporting of the District office.
- Provide technical support and optimal environment to District team members.
- Coordinate & report to Head office for the program/project related financial activities.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with the accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial management reports at District level.
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the District audit process.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of expenses of District office.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to financial problems.
- Communicate all financial/Admin reports to the DEM and also remain in contract in with the HO Finance/Admin Dept.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annually reports of respective assignments to DEM and GM Finance/GM Admin.
- Responsible to keep and maintain records of operation related matters.
- To look after departments’ requests regarding vehicles, office supplies.
- To maintain the flow of supply chain management.
- Coordinate with Head office officials and report them all operational issues in the respective District.
- Any other duty as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Job Rewards and Benefits
Non-Profit Organization Management - Karachi, Pakistan