1. To Compliance with different Govt. functionaries. I.e. verification of documents received from FIA, NAB, ETO etc.
2. Handling the court cases, preparing the comments, replies.
3. Handling Complaints with CRC.
4. Follow-up for the implementation of external & internal policies.
5. Maintain and update all necessary internal and external records / documents of the company.
6. Perform any other function assigned by HOD (Legal affairs & Employee relation).
1. Legal Correspondence & Litigation Skills
2. Industrial Relations Management
3. Report Writing Skills
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited was formed as a joint venture between Pakistan Automobile Corporation and Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC) - Japan. The Company was incorporated as a public limited company in August 1983 and started commercial opera
|Compensation & Benefits|