Professional Skills and Experience Requirements:
· 3+ years' experience in providing end-user and systems support.
· Ability to manage and support Microsoft environments including Windows 7-10, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 and Microsoft Exchange Server, including Exchange Server 2013, 2016 and Office365.
· Ability to manage and support Apple environments, including macOS, iOS.
· Well developed Active Directory and Group Policy management and administration skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, Routing.
· Experience so security firewall/UTM such as Cyberoam, PFSense, Cisco and Fortinet
· Experience in supporting and maintaining backup solutions. Knowledge ShadowProtect well regarded.
· Experience in virtualisation technologies such as VMware (vSphere 5/6) and Hyper-V and cloud hosted server platforms, e.g. Azure, Amazon.
· Experience in virus protection and remote access solutions.
· Experience in managing security appliances is highly desirable.
· ITIL awareness and understanding.
· Industry certifications including MCSA (with progress towards MCSE), CCNA, VCP, etc.
· Previous Managed Services experience in the SME sector.
· Takes ownership for delivery of required outcomes.
· Client focused, with a commitment to excellent customer service and high quality service delivery.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to liaise effectively with client representatives at all levels.
· Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task.
· Excellent English language skills is a must
· Able to work as part of a team, as well as being able to work unsupervised.
· Provide a range of ICT managed services to Digitallink's clients including server, network and user support, systems maintenance, and project work involving end-to-end IT solutions.
· Take primary responsibility for the remote delivery of ICT managed services to selected Digitallink clients, in consultation with DL account managers.
· Assist the Digitallinks Service Desk with Level 2 - 3 ICT support services to Digitallinks clients.
Benefits of this role include:
· Challenging technical role with diverse technology solutions across multiple platforms.
· Opportunity to work with highly skilled senior systems engineers and solution architects to design and deliver end-to-end IT solutions and projects.
· Opportunity to expand your technical knowledge and experience, develop your industry skills, and ultimately your career.
· Opportunities for a variety of experiences including client site, remote and project work.
Digital Links has been working in communication sector since 1992 to provide security solutions. Because of our dedication and brilliant performance, the company was awarded sole distribution / reseller ship for Pakistan by several companies. We o
|Compensation & Benefits|