Professional Skills and Experience Requirements:
· 3+ years' experience in providing end-user and systems support.
· Ability to manage and support Microsoft environments including Windows 7-10, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 and Microsoft Exchange Server, including Exchange Server 2013, 2016 and Office365.
· Ability to manage and support Apple environments, including macOS, iOS.
· Well developed Active Directory and Group Policy management and administration skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, Routing.
· Experience so security firewall/UTM such as Cyberoam, PFSense, Cisco and Fortinet
· Experience in supporting and maintaining backup solutions. Knowledge ShadowProtect well regarded.
· Experience in virtualisation technologies such as VMware (vSphere 5/6) and Hyper-V and cloud hosted server platforms, e.g. Azure, Amazon.
· Experience in virus protection and remote access solutions.
· Experience in managing security appliances is highly desirable.
· ITIL awareness and understanding.
· Industry certifications including MCSA (with progress towards MCSE), CCNA, VCP, etc.
· Previous Managed Services experience in the SME sector.
· Takes ownership for delivery of required outcomes.
· Client focused, with a commitment to excellent customer service and high quality service delivery.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to liaise effectively with client representatives at all levels.
· Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task.
· Excellent English language skills is a must
· Able to work as part of a team, as well as being able to work unsupervised.