SR. MANAGER SALES & MARKETNG:
Qualification: MBA(from any reputable university) / Mechanical OR Process Engineering
Knowledge & Skill:
- Minimum 10 years of experience (including ’must have’ more than five years with Lubricants Product lines specifically in product formulation and Sales support,
OR Reliability, process or mechanical engineer or in a role providing direct Lubricants technical support.
- Proven Technical Commercial sales experience.
-Track record of success within a targeted sales environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of engaging at all levels of client organization.
- Demonstrated technical and engineering skills and a track record of their application in the B2B market(Industrial Sales)
- Well-developed desktop skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Strong written and oral negotiation, consultancy, presentation and communication skills.
- High level of organizational and time management skills- Ability to work with autonomy
- Target driven / results orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines, complete projects and manage multiple tasks within a continuously changing business environment
- Exceptional customer management skills, building long term trust and relationships
Salary Package Rs. 150k – 200k
Job Type: Full-time