MANAGER SALES & MARKETNG
Qualification: MBA/ BBA(from any reputable university) / Mechanical OR Process
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 8 years of experience (including ’must have’ more than five years with
Industrial Sales of Lubricants Product(Industrial Grades and only drum sales(fleet sales)
of Automotive Grades) lines specifically in product formulation, direct sales and Sales
- Proven Technical Commercial sales experience with ability to generate sales volume.
- Track record of success within a targeted sales environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of engaging at all levels of client organization.
- Demonstrated technical and engineering skills and a track record of their application in
the B2B market(Industrial Sales)
- Well-developed desktop skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Strong written and oral negotiation, consultancy, presentation and communication
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Target driven / results orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines, complete projects and manage multiple tasks within a
continuously changing business environment
- Exceptional customer management skills, building long term trust and relationships
Rs. 60k – 90k(According to performance, which shall be reviewed after probation period of 3
months) plus company maintained car and fuel + commission(as decided)