We are looking for:
A talented Social Media Specialists to administer our social media accounts and company’s social media marketing and advertising.Administration includes but is not limited to:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related discipline from a recognized University.
• 3+ years of experience social media marketing experience in a direct to consumer/corporate environment
• Should be smart highly motivated and creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
• Can communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent English.
• Deliberate planning and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• Conceptualize, create, and execute Eastbay’s social media strategy, emphasizing growing customer relationships, awareness, and affinity for the brand.
• Creating and executing day-to-day social media initiatives, including writing and posting content
• Managing a content calendar and lead content distribution across different social media platforms
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Drive business by capturing, analyzing, and reporting on social metrics.