Do you get bored at your job easily? Do you feel you have the drive to make a change around you? Can you wear multiple hats? Do you have what it takes to grow rapidly in a company? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Unduit is the right company for you. Located at 1871 in Merchandise Mart and in an environment that will get you pumped for action (www.1871.com). For more information on our company, visit www.unduit.com/jobs
Unduit is an NPaaS (Networked Platform as a Service) and provides value added services to partners on the network for quality repairs for both B2B and B2C clients.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing/Sales Manager to look after the sales and marketing/e-commerce store for a North American brand.
The job is based in Lahore, Pakistan. The candidate must have a degree (web design, CS, IT, digital marketing, digital sales or similar) from a good university, good command over English with at least 2-5 years of relevant experience with excellent references.
You will be responsible for building and executing a multi-channel B2C marketing and communications strategy, with a focus on digital scale-up.
You will need to be both strategic and tactical, with the skill to move seamlessly from high-level vision and clarity of thought, to detail-oriented execution and delivery.
We thrive in an ideas-led environment and will always look actively to encourage your suggestions in order to deliver team success and exceed targets.
- Designing and then executing digital marketing strategy
- Develop digital marketing plan
- Develop and report
- Read data and drive actionable intelligence from it
- Manage online budget
- Execute A/B and MVT testing
- Provide timely report to senior management on sales, revenue and key trends
- Manage customer journey from start point to Thank you pages
- Conversion tracking & management
- Work alongside customer service and fulfilment department including returns