Dear Candidate, we at Katibeen are on the lookout for superhuman freelance and In-house Academic Writers, who have significant relevant previous experience to provide maximum possible quality to satisfy high expectation of our customers. To satisfy that expectation, we hire only the most highly-educated, accomplished and skilled writers. We generously compensate our contracted writers accordingly, which guarantees employee satisfaction and quality workmanship, which, as a pleasant byproduct, also guarantees customer satisfaction. As a prominent competitor in the research and writing assistance industry, Katibeen is constantly looking for the best and brightest to join our pool of contracted specialists. So, do you have the necessary skills to join our ranks?
Schedule and Working Hours
We operate 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Your schedule and working hours will be completely up to you. We receive dozens of new orders every day, and you may choose any projects that you wish. You will need to check for new orders frequently, as new projects do not stay open for long. When you see a project for which you are qualified, you must take it before another writer does so. It's a very fast-paced environment, but you will be rewarded with excellent pay and flexible hours.
Mandatory Mindset (non-negotiable)
You must have a can do, positive attitude, with the mental willingness and physical/intellectual skill-sets to enable you to undertake various researching, writing, and/or editing projects, while multitasking and adhering to very strict deadlines.
Mandatory Qualifications (non-negotiable)
Masters degree minimum;
Must have excellent formatting skills in Microsoft Word
Ability to perform--at a high level--while under pressure
Quality conscious and detail-oriented
Ability to properly reference primary/secondary sources, while never plagiarizing
To analyze and strictly adhere to the guidelines set forth by each customer, enabling you to research and write the material to exactly match each customer's particular, unique specifications within the allotted time frame.
Area of Studies
2. Human Resource
May the odds will be ever in your favor
The incumbent must have following skills to consider himself/herself eligible for applying this job.
1. Strong English writing skills with above average vocabulary, sound grammar, proper sentence structure, coherence and logical flow, strong proofreading and editing skills
2. Sound knowledge of APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago and other styles of citation/referencing.
3. Capability to use search engines and online libraries to do extensive research
4. Clear understanding of dissertation, thesis, literature review, research proposal, essays, reports, coursework, assignments, exam notes, primary and empirical research and case studies
5. Strong Analytical Skills. Efficient use of SPSS.