We are hiring Cloud Operation Engineer \Windows
Education and Experience
• Four year Bachelors engineering degree (Computer Science, IT or telecommunications) from majoruniversity
• Expertise in Windows Server administration skills, including services:
o Windows 2008/2016 server installation/deployment
o Expertise in the Exchange 2010/ 2013/ 2016 administration - end to end, Spam filtersolutions.
o Understanding of Office 365, (Cloud exchange), SharePoint Administration, Azure administration and
o Active Directory Domain Services: Administer Active Directory, AD Migrations, Permissions,Group Policies and Domain Services including DHCP, DNS, etc. (previous experience is required)
o Expertise in the Exchange 2010/ 2013/ 2016 administration - end to end, Spam filter solutions.
• Solid understanding of networking concepts.
• Server Patch Management: Administer patch management systems SCOM or SCCM, (experience is required)
• Knowledge in Data Backup and Replication: Administer Veeam, Quest NetVault Backup requivalent; (previous experience is a plus)
• Storage Area Network: Administer ScaleIO EMC, CEPH, DELL Compellent Storage multi-site SAN infrastructure including FC and iSCSI transport layer (previous experience is a plus);
• Scripting skills (experience writing complexity scripts in at least one language: PowerShell, .Net, VBScripting etc.)
• Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments
• Experience using Service Desk ticketing systems
• General understanding of ITIL/IT Service Management concepts
• Good understanding of SQL Databases
• Minimum 2 years of recent, hands-on experience in IT operations and support