- Prepare Payments to vendors, contractors, utility bills at a particular project.
- Process Adjustments (Includes: Staff, Admin & Suppliers – related) and enter in the system.
- Recording of Daily Data related to Liabilities of the company (i.e. entering of GRNs) in SAP.
- Responsible for Monthly Closings (Includes: Bank Reconciliations, Stocks Closings, Recording of Accruals, and Entering of Debit Summary).
- Manage Physical Records (Includes filing of GST Invoices, Daily GRNs, D.S payables documents etc).
- Coordinate with the Head Office, Staff; Suppliers (Related to Tax Issues, Audit Reconciliations of
Ledger of Suppliers, Contractors and Staff.
- Ensure inventory/stock at the project site.
- All other tasks which will be assigend to the individual by the reporting authority.
Minimum two years experience in a large professional organisation processing high-volume end-to-end accounting transactions
High-level proficiency in payment & receivable systems, Microsoft applications, and Excel
Strong understanding of relevant legislation, Taxation
Ability to manage a high-volume workload and meet tight deadlines
Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
Excellent communication and analytical sk