Please read the whole advert before applying to save your and our time.
WARNING: This job is not for faint hearted or someone who wants to work for big brands selling biscuits, cars or soft drinks. This is an important role in a startup where you have to wear multiple hats and make important business decisions which would have serious effects on future of our company. So we are expecting 110% of your blood and sweat in return for an OKAISH salary, a chair an table in shared office, no perks apart from free tea and a SINCERE PROMISE that if you take this journey with us and we managed the world domination, you would be in the driving seat.
IMPORTANT! We only know tech and pretend that we know business; we have our notions of how things SHOULD BE in the world. Your toughest job might actually be to convince us first that your theory will work. So if you cry easily when your ideas are turned down. This isn’t the role for you either!
O and we don’t care if you are fresh out of uni, a Phd, an experiences MBA , an experienced graduate --- we don’t even care if you are just out of jail. What we care is that you are willing to do or die with us and have creative ideas (whatever that means in business world!).
If you are not discouraged by all above and still willing to apply ………… here is little bit of information ….
Sector: Medico Legal software (a solid product and a plan for world domination in this sector)
Target Market : (the market we are currently in actually ) UK and Australia.
Core Responsibilities & Duties (we are techies and don’t know what business people do, you would realistically be expected to do a lot more than what is written below)
Planning and executing marketing strategies
- We don’t know the difference between sales and marketing so hey! We expect you to assist us with both.
- Managing/ or guiding us how to manage social media channels of the brand and identifying additional social channels for brand to interact with its target audience. (copy pasted this line, but I believe you would be doing this too).
- Calling and dealing with clients (prospective and current) << you better have excellent communication skills and that too in English.
- Bringing in ideas (not specifying in what domain – leaving it for your imagination)<<< we are big on this part!!
- In short! We have a product, we already have few clients in the market. We want to expand and have solid plan and all. We need you to help us in implementing our hidden agenda!
So go on! If you have no expectations left from us, we would be really happy for you to send your c.v and maybe teach us how to advertise properly as well to get good talent. We just wanted to be as honest as possible in the advert! + there is free unlimited tea!!! That has to be a good reason to apply for this trap!