1. Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
2. Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
3. Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
4. Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
5. Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
6. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
8. Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages.
Must be Regular and Punctual.
Must be Good in English Speaking (Necessary)
Must be Target Oriented and Self Confident.
Must have Good Communication Skills.