Protege Global is looking for a dynamic resource of Assistant IT Manager.
The resources should be a Bachelors or Masters (Computer Engg) with 3-5 years of technical experience in deployment of IT infrastructure.
Preference should be given to candidates with certification i.e. MCSA,MCSE. CCNP, CCIE ,VCP or PMP. Market competitive salary will be offered to the potential candidate.
Expert in deploying client/server, web-based and network management tools/Software. Deep knowledge in Microsoft/Linux network/system technologies and architectures.
• Able to identify cost-effective technical solutions that meet business needs.
• Excellent analytical, data manipulation and interrogation skills.
• Ensuring that all IT changes are managed so that they minimize downtime and risk of any inconvenience.
• Developing and maintaining the infrastructure and IT systems.
• Negotiating IT service contracts with partners and suppliers.
• Managing and promoting services through the use of social media and Search Engine Optimization
• Highly Skillful in CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian, Opensuse.
• Profound Expertise in Open Source Solutions/Network Management system and deployment.
• Proven ability in Server Management for Mail Servers, RAID Configuration/Controller, FTP, VPN, IPA, Hypervisors, Webservers, Fax/FOIP Servers, Database Servers, NMS servers, DHCP and Gateway servers.
• Servers, routers, switches, DNS, NAT, VLANS, subnets, TCP/IP, DHCP, Desktops, VOIP, CAT6, Fiber, VPN • Extensive experience in Server Security using iptables, TCP Wrapper, SELINUX Policies.
• Automation skills using Shell Scripting and Cron jobs.
• Fully Redundant File system via GlusterFS, rsync, Unison.
• Postfix/Mail Server optimization and custom configuration.
• VOIP solution using Asterisk for Inbound/Outbound calls.
• Virtualization [KVM | Xen]. • Cloud File Storage/Syncing Solutions [Owncloud | Seafile
• Consolidated Network Management [Firewall | DHCP | Proxy | Bandwidth Shaping | DC | BDC].
• Research on Container Based Infrastructure [Dockers/CoreOS].
• Consolidated Network techniques using Samba,DHCP and Iptables.
• Customization of Postfix for Queue Management.
• HA Fully Redundant Zimbra Mail Server Deployment.
• Openfiler based Central ISCSI Target/SAMBA Share based Storage.
• FreeNas based Central ISCSI Target/SAMBA Share based Storage.
• XtreemFS Distributed HA Replicated File System.
• GlusterFS Distributed HA Replicated File System.
• Openmeeting Open Source Collaboration System.
• MyFreePacs | dcm4chee | Canvas PACS Systems.
• Hylafax Server/ICT FoIP Server.
• Experience in HA and Master/Master, Master/Slave and True Master/Master replication in MySQL, MariaDB, Galera Cluster.
• Expert skills on Cloud Storage [Owncloud,Seafile] and Cloud Infrastructure for IAAS[Virtual Machines] and DAAS[VDI].
• Vast expertise in customizing Open Source Solutions to tailor fit business requirements.