We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of Wordpress CMS.
1) Must be able to convert wireframes / mockups to responsive wordpress themes
3) Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
4) Must be able to take and restore backups
5) Must be able to transfer complex wordpress websites from one hosting server to another
6) Must be able to develop theme's option panel / dashboard
7) Must be able to develop custom plugins from scratch
8) Must be able to integrate 3rd party libraries
9) Excellent knowledge of wordpress custom post types, taxonomies, hooks and filters
10) Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
--> Use of version control tools like Git, SourceTree is a plus
--> Experience in Wordpress multisite is a plus