1. To secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitor surveillance equipment; inspect buildings, equipment, and access points
2. To monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises and restrain trespassers
3. To sensitize the concerned officials by sounding alarms to obtain help
4. To prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities
5. To completes reports by writing observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities and inform violators of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises
6. To answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours
7. To facilitate parking and controls traffic by directing drivers
The resource is responsible for the safety and security of Company premises, assets, personnel and visitors.