1. Submit request for opening of L/C’s & contracts to the relevant banks.
2. Ensure timely processing of L/C’s and contracts by the banks and resolve issues in coordination with the import dept.
3. Process outward remittance through direct payments D/P on daily basis.
4. Recording through bank payments vouchers in ERP.
5. Arrangement / management of invoices from import dept. & keep track of outstanding remittance to ensure timely
6. Ensure booking of best possible exchange rates for outward remittance by coordination with all the banks at the time
7. Prepare bank reconciliation.
1 Data Management & Analysis
2 Risk Management
3 Corporate Finance
4 Report Writing Skills
5 Analytical Skills