1. Responsible to develop & implement marketing plans both short term and long term to achieve corporate goals.
2. Conceptualize artwork for company marketing material / activities.
3. Responsible for continuous monitoring of outcomes of marketing activities and take corrective and preventive
measures to get desired results.
4. Coordinate with agencies, during the course of preparation and finalization of print advertisements, advertising
campaigns, TVCs, as per marketing plans and budgets.
5. Lead development of country marketing calendar that creates interest/excitement for the brand.
6. Develop creative briefs, lead content creation and plan for digital (including social) media, traditional & non-traditional
marketing content, and other tactical activities that support the marketing plan.
7. Lead development of creative material that support each marketing campaign in conjunction with creative partners and
8. Develop and manage timelines that keep marketing calendar creation, campaigns and all related activities well
organized and on time.
9. Develop, manage and track marketing budgets, timelines and processes from kick-off to execution.
10. Establish and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs within
11. Present marketing strategies and execution details to management.
12. Assist with marketing communications to operations (and other departments) to ensure optimum execution of
13. Lead & manage relationship with the press.
14. Identify suitable avenues/events for sponsorships & Employer Branding at Job fairs etc. etc.
15. Conceptualize & prepare marketing material such as brochures, greeting cards, souvenirs, standard memoranda,
advertisement material etc. etc.
16. Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
17. Networking with individuals on LinkedIn & other corporate events organized / sponsored by the company.
18. To assist management in developing and implementing marketing strategy of existing and new upcoming service
19. Liaison with creative organizations, news agencies, magazines, radio stations, and other media for publicity through
programs, news coverage, newsletters, press releases to name a few.
20. Ensure Marketing Assistant meets targets for sending mail shots.
21. To review & finalize training budget and training calendar before presenting it to the management.
1. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
2. A good working knowledge of marketing principles, particularly to support the building and promotion of a brand
3. Good analytical skills of brands, market research, and market trends
4. Good knowledge of different media channels for different audiences
5. Strategic planning and execution.
6. Ability to think creatively.
7. Ability to manage time and budget effectively.
8. Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
9. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
10. Proficient in using MS office.