This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Outsourcing company to support companies involve within direct marketing business within Europe, USA & Canada.
The Web Researcher is a critical role in terms of supporting the marketing and Research team to generate online leads for Business development by doing web research using Google, LinkedIn, Xing, Publishing etc.
· Supporting business development initiatives by doing web research for the prospective clients, sectors/industry and markets identified by Marketing Department.
· Reviewing daily industry websites, forums, publications and Google to find key insights and leads to share with the relevant Search Consultant or Director.
· Ensure all required information for accurate Company.
· Use the internet and companies website to find contacts (name, phone industry).
· Detail oriented (you must transfer the info from the internet to MS excel without errors)
· Basic knowledge of Word and Excel and countries
· Ability to work in a structured and organized manner.
· Experience of quantitative and qualitative research.
· You must have reading and understanding comprehension skill.