Do you love developing exciting games? Are you ready to use awesome technologies like Unity, Blender, C++ or Unreal to solve challenging problems? If yes then you hit the right opportunity. Information Soft is a rapidly growing game development studio with iOS, Android and Windows based games. We are looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
As a senior game programmer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. This will include the implementation of new features as well as debugging and optimizing existing ones.
Languages and Technologies:
• Gaming Engine Fundamentals
• Visual C++, C++, Objective C
• Unity, Blender
• HTTP, TCP, UDP
Main role for developer :
• Programming in Visual C++, C++, Objective C and PHP
• Collaborate with team members from prototyping to implementation
• Engine level work including both platform and rendering level code
• Strong C++ programming and debugging knowledge and multi-threaded and network programming experience
• Understanding, knowledge, and proficiency in applications of game math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
• Be forward thinking to keep up to date on current techniques, research, graphics data, hardware, etc.
• Performance minded development and optimization skills
• Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
• Quick learner who is not afraid to jump into unfamiliar technological territory when necessary
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills to Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various deployed systems
- Gaming Engine Fundamentals
- Visual C++
- Objective C
- HTTP, TCP, UDP