1. Managing all QC team on sites and resolving their issues.
2. To study and review contract documents and prepare project plan.
3. Budgeting and costing of project and performance analysis.
4. Coordination with international offices for procurement issues and executing inspections at vendor premises.
5. Report to the Project Manager regarding audit team performance, site issues.
6. Keep record of personnel documents of project employees.
7. Conduct site audits to evaluate team performance and system weaknesses.
8. Provide technical support to project team.
9. Co-operate in all matters relating to the proper functioning of the Company Quality System i.e. Internal Reviews, Audits, etc, and to report any non-conformities found in the company issued documentation (assignments, work instructions, specifications / standards, procedures etc.)
10. Monitoring of project team HSE, Quality, and Technical issues.
11. Implement team performance assessment system.
12. Conduct the Meeting’s with Client, discuss and resolve the Site Issues.
13. Liaison with the Client representative for the improvement of system.
14. Responsible for monitoring of HSE ISSUES for site and camp.
15. Responsible to generate new inquiries and increase sales.
16. Responsible to compile quotations/proposals for clients.
17. Responsible for developing technical reports.