We are looking for a professional Web Designer with experience in WordPress content management systems to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. You’d be a great fit for this position if you are able to transform client’s requirement to attractive functional designs.
Responsibilities of the job include.
• Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
• Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
• Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
• Create products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
• Digital retouching and image editing
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or related experience