- Develop 3D multimedia projects involving computer graphics.
- Coordinate and create illustrations, scanning and photo retouching.
- Use imagination, judgment, skill, and experience to design life-like animations.
- Create 3D art animation assets for interactive productions.
- Design brochures, logos, presentations, print ads as needed.
- Cooperate with the production staffs to analyze and understand the 3D graphic requests.
- Change and control colors, shadow, texture, light, etc to create life-like animations.
- Develop animation composites and renders for interactive productions.
- Manage and store 3D animation images and files.
- Able to customize 3D meshes between multiple formats such as OBJ, FBX etc
- Able to model cartoon and realistic characters, texture them, rig them and animate them for different movements such as walk, jump, talk, Idle etc
- Able to export animation data of characters in FBX files
- Able to make 3D assets game ready for Unity platform into FBX formats.
- Review technology upgrades to ensure compatibility with existing and future requirements.
- Attend project team meetings.
- Draw sketches and develop storyboards according to the script
- Work with the creative team for character design and discuss the changes that will enhance the appearance of the sequence as a whole
Individual must have good command with Maya/3d studio Max/ blender.
Should have atleast 2 years of experience in working with 3d modelling and animation projects.
Strong understanding of make 3d ready game assets.