As a graphic designer, you are responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact for our company use. The role involves creating marketing campaigns tailored to our market needs.
The designs are required for a variety of activities, such as websites, advertising, magazines, posters,
product packaging, exhibitions, and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organizations a visual 'brand'.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach
to time, costs and deadlines.
Main responsibilities as a graphic designer.
A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the
relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical activities include:
1. meeting sales executives or management to discuss business objectives and job requirements
2. Interpreting their business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
3. Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing delivery estimation
4. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
5. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
6. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
7. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to sales executives or management
8. Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
9. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
10. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
11. Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
12. keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as
other multimedia softwares
13. Developing interactive design
14.Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
15. Any other responsibilities assigned by management.