As a Scala Developer at NetRoots, you must be passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies, bring deep technical knowledge, have experience with distributed systems to drive technical design and be comfortable with implementing end-to-end solutions. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced software engineer excited to work on play framework and has a proven track record of architecting and building software. In order to get succeeded, you will be assigned a test job to perform.
• Language: Scala and Java
• Frameworks: Akka, Play!, Slick, Reactive Mongo, or similar frameworks
• Data Storage: Postgres, MongoDB
• Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
• Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
• Able to manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
• Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
• Assists in the interview and integration processes
• Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of professional experience
• BA or BS, preferably in computer science, engineering or science / technology-based discipline
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would be up for every day, we would love to hear from you.
Scala and Java