Homecare textiles looking for a Creative Content Writer to join our creative team.
Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced in-house writer to join its team to research and create original content to assist buyers pre- and post-purchase through Buying Guides and How-To. As a member of homecare’s marketing team, you will execute strategies to deliver content and gather data to measure the impact of your work.
You will work with the with team to determine which Buying Guides and How-To content will deliver the most value to consumers and the site. The primary focus of this role is researching information to aid customers along their purchasing journey, writing content in a concise and meaningful way, and developing tactics to pitch the content to new audiences.
• Steer our content to keep it fresh and engaging.
• Responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases
• Collaborate with project stakeholders and team members to develop creative concepts for content initiatives
• Ensure a consistent brand voice is maintained.
• Contribute new ideas and solutions appropriate for all media outlets
• Write and co-produce daily digital content with an emphasis on the team, our community impact and relevant pop culture.
• Contribute to produce and long-form content pieces serving digital content platforms.
• Works with videographers/editors on-staff in concepting and delivering produced content.
• Oversees script writing, content planning, and strategizing upcoming produced content pieces.
• Marketing writing (brand voice, web, email, brochures, advertising)
• Professional writing (e-commerce, SEO writing, social media, fashion and apparel events)
• Content management (editorial planning, calendars, and standards)
• Managing ecommerce content
• Becoming an expert on trends in digital markets and key verticals (healthcare, fashion, manufacturing, etc.)
• Must be self-motivated, hardworking, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
• Ability to translate outstanding thoughts and ideas into compelling words.
• A passion for engaging audiences, working with others, and providing direction for content growth.
• 2 / 3+ years professional experience writing and providing creative direction for digital agencies or in-house marketing teams.
• A portfolio with examples of social content, articles, blogs, or work in other digital channels.
• Required: Strong knowledge of the home décor, fashion products but stronger knowledge of relevant content.
• Excellent communication skills
Content Optimization, Market Research, Blogger, Social Media Marketing Content