We are looking for a PHP / Wordpress developer . As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
You will be working on multinational projects and will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Previous commercial PHP experience
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Object orientated design & development
• Excellent communicator
• Able to manage time well and meet deadlines
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Ambitious and Motivated Personality
• Write clean, well designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices