We are hiring an Assistant Business Development Executive for our Bahria Town Islamabad Office.
The role encompasses planning and carrying out business development activities; networking with current and prospective clients, developing personal relationships, so as to maintain and develop business development strategies of the comapny, improve client experience and ultimately achieve the desired impact on return on investment.
Candidates with minimun of three years of experience can apply.
• Assess current or future customer and business needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers and cross-functional employees.
• Conduct meetings with prospective Clients as required.
• Develop implementation plans that take into account cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
• Contact prospective and current customers to present information and explain available services.
• Prepare forms, contracts, and agreements to complete clients’ requirements.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and to ensure concerns are settled equitably and timely.
• Prepare status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Identify need for initial or supplemental resources.
• Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
• Evaluate costs and revenue of agreements to determine continued profitability.