Job Description of Support Officer
Support Officer is required to provide Support to all the existing, new & potential customers for the Software’s & Configuration issues.
The main task will be to solve the queries raised by the customer with in the tentative time and respond them for the satisfaction.
Position also requires to grow and retain their clients by supporting them in different ways of solution within the scope available in company Gosafe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration to clients in various projects
- Assist clients at all levels from project initiation till end in terms of hardware support, application support, database integration support.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Implement procedures and policies to support new projects/business initiatives as assigned
- Reviews work of development team and ensure that it is fully tested before deployment at clients end
- Provide input into the pre-sales process and act as a lead on support and ensure that all RFP requirement of projects are fulfilled
- Coordinate in case of any typical issues with Head Office Support.
- Have a close liaison with R&D and software teams during projects executions so as to make sure that product fully comply with the clients requirement
- Prepare SLA for clients
- Conduct Training for sales staff on new products and features (if required)
- Conduct product training on international and national levels for different clients and prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Excellent diagnostic, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Manage IT infrastructure of office
- Responsible for meeting customers face to face, identifying there requirements and then professionally suggesting, explaining and providing technical solutions to them
- Solving customer’s technical queries verbally or through demonstrations
- Configuration of wireless products and there integration with external modules and sensors
Producing test plans in support of integration and system verification
Support Officer Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field, Experience with Computers and Networks, Leadership, Management, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Computers, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Working Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals.
Normally, you'll work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and on alternate Saturdays. However, you may have to work longer when necessary for to accomplish the client requirement.
You'll be office-based, but may also visit your branch office, and possibly your clients and customers.