Job Description: -
Position Description : -
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and MVC architecture. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
-Strong understanding of PHP back-end development with any of the MVC framework knowledge (CakePHP is more preferable)
- Strong knowledge MySQL database queries.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial