We are looking for a full time highly motivated PHP and Drupal Developer with at least two years of experience working with Drupal CMS.
Resource is required to be full time and in house, working hours are from 11.00 am to 8:00 pm with one hour of break.
- Expert knowledge of PHP, MYSQL and Drupal CMS is required with experience of creating custom Drupal modules and responsive themes.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions in Drupal 7 with understanding of Drupal core concepts, API’s, hooks, Drupal theme layer is required to create custom modules and themes.
- Site-building and configuration including Drupal modules such as Views, Open layers and Panels.
- Expert level in MySQL with good understanding of database structure and ability to create database design and structure from requirement documents.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
- Experience with Git, Bootstrap theme and basic knowledge of Eclipse editor will be plus.
Your role will be to understand the requirement and with strong object-oriented analytical skills design and develop the solution which could be on going changes in current solution or creation and deployment of new solution.
Interested candidates should include a link to their portfolio in their application.
This job is not location specific.
PHP / MySql, HTML / XHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, jQuery, Apache, Drupal CMS.