We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Design, develop, debug and implement software for new and existing games
Work closely with artists, designers, QA and other engineers to develop successful solutions on time
Collaborate with users to refine functionality and add new exciting features to improve the gaming experience
Work closely with server engineers to ensure the integrity and reliability of the system as a whole.
- Excellent knowledge & experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay graphics, tools etc.).
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and/or console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns