Softenmedia requires a Business Development Manager to accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
- Work with team to develop job proposals and bids that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Managing the staff
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
The applicants with experience of work in software or media houses will be preferred over other.