1. To Assist in preparation of daily attendance of all officers in Time Information System.
2. To assistant in all matters related to retirement, confirmation of officers, renewal of contracts & conclusion of training of management trainees etc.
3. To maintain personnel records in HRMS & personnel files.
4. To maintain record in payroll system i.e. induction, deletion, transfer etc.
5. To manage record and reports of loans (permanent & temporary loans).
6. To perform any other task assigned by Supervisor.
1. Report Writing Skills.
2. MS. Office.
2. Conflict Management Skills.
3. Analytical Skills.