Job Summary Graphic Designer & 3D Modeler
1. We need Graphic designers for the Games
2. We Need 3D Modeler For the Games
The Game UX Designer is an integral part of the Game Design team and is the main conduit for functional UI design, flow, and consistency. This position focuses primarily on great user interaction, rather than creating final art. This position involves creating new UI solutions from scratch, as well as working within established guidelines and practices when dealing with existing products.Past experience should be at least 2+ years as UX designer, with a strong knowledge of HTML/CSS, wireframing, and prototyping tools. Your portfolio should show a clear understanding of Game UX design principles as it relates to navigation, conveying information, and game play us
we are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to add to our team to help create the graphics of next generation games.We are looking for talented graphics designer who is well versed in designing tools and has creative potential for mobile game graphic designing. Ideal candidate should be self-motivated and have strong skills of Gaming GUI and Logo Desingning.
We are looking also for the 3D Graphic Modelers/Artists to work at with our team .The selected candidates will provide, model creation, renderings, and animations to the developers according to the game play. Applicants must have clear written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with others.
Note . Fresh Candidates For GUI Designer and 3D Modeler can also apply for the Internship. We will give priority to these candidates in the next internship hiring
- Support the game design team in the creation of mock-ups, flows, and wireframes
- Help mentor other staff and maintain a slick flow of scripted sales
- Work alongside UI Artists to convey design decisions
- Create wireframes and layouts using appropriate tools
- Communicate regularly with end users to validate your design
- Work with game engineers and designers on executing against your mock-up
- Collaborate with design, engineering, CS, QA, and other cross-functional teams
- Able to have the foresight to what the end user “really” needs
- Incorporate usability testing feedback
- Designing augmented reality user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to high-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
Your background and who you are:
2+ years as a UX designer, UI designer or in a similar position
Expert knowledge of UX/UI design for games
Knowledgeable on best practices for presenting complex data on small screens
Strong understanding of flow, composition, and design for mobile experience
Excellent conceptual and graphic design skills
Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, and other relevant design and development tools
Excellent critical thinking skills
- Staying abreast of AR UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel products and creative fields.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers.
- Working with engineers and creatives to guide the realization of augmented reality applications.