Execute on functional responsibilities in line with firm values
• Manage and maintain strong cross-group collaborations across project, technology, business and operations teams.
• Responsible for the overall success and execution of the project. Manage Risks and Issues, triage dependencies and ensure project performance meets stakeholder expectations. Foresees project risks, manages communications with the leadership change and enforces intake and change management guidelines.
• Educates and improves project team awareness of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Ensure projects are aligned to the right methodology (waterfall or agile). Maintain project plans in line with expectations, maintain data integrity in TFS and ensure execution effectiveness.
• Aligns teams on ‘Definition of Done’ and provides Program Leadership with a focus on On-Time, On-Budget and To Quality Delivery
• Assumes Scrum Master responsibilities including and not limited to assistance with Agile Ceremonies, reviews Agile Metrics provided by coach and ensures continuous improvement in Agile Practice Oversees Risk Management, Change Management, Decency Arbitration across programs
• Drives change, agile adoption and project management automation across the organization
• Ensure impediment management, remove cross dependencies and align multiple project teams to ensure single execution focus
• Ensures project documentation, reporting and change management requirements are met, inline with project guidelines
• Owns reporting, project performance communication and risk mitigation. Highlights inconsistencies in approach, informs Sr Product/Program Managers on variances to ensure delivery commitments are met.
5+ years of experience in product, program, technology functions with increasing responsibility. Demonstrated experience managing teams with a leadership mindset.