The ideal candidate should have Analytical and Logical skills along with:
• Proven experience designing/developing WordPress themes
• Thorough knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap and table-less, semantically meaningful, cross browser/platform compatible and accessible website development.
• Excellent Web and Mobile Products Designing Skills
• Designing tools: Mastery of Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator and Fireworks
• Excellent Understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
• Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
• Highly-motivated web designer/ Front end Developer with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience with Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator
• 1+ years of experience as a WordPress Front End developer with experience building/designing custom Themes
• Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
• Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
• Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
• Theme development/designing for OpenCart, Magento, Drupal, Joomla or similar open source projects will be a plus
Photoshop, WordPress, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Fireworks, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Interface Protocols & Standards
An experienced Graphics & Web Designer is required with a strong grip on web development using CMS like (Wordpress ).
Must demonstrate live websites.
-> Should Be Expert In Wordpress
• Convert the given designs into functional websites using CMS, Bootstrap, Jquery, HTML5 or any given technology
• Fix complex bugs in frontend code.
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
. Must have solid understanding and hands on experience of Responsive Layouts.
• Must have solid understanding and hands on experience on Bootstrap
• Ability to convert Pixel perfect PSD to HTML/CSS
• Must have excellent knowledge of Jquery
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility(Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari & Opera), general web functions and standards.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
• Strong knowledge in cross browser hacks
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
• Problem break down skills.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).