• Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer / Animator
• Portfolio of published artworks
• Familiarity with web designs, blogs video animation, infographics, & social media
• Ability to meet deadlines
Must have a solid experience in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. After Effects experience will be an add on.
Generating creative solutions; translating concepts and information into images; using feedback to modify designs; applying design principles; demonstrating attention to detail.
• Brand management through developing and managing the designs for the company. Brand Visualizer and able to demonstrate aesthetic sense in creativity.
• Developing posts for the company’s Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram etc.).
• Producing promotional displays and marketing brochures for products and services, developing signs and signage systems.
• Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selecting style and size of type, and creating sample layouts.
• Reviewing the final layout and suggesting improvements as needed, and presenting the final layout to Managers as required.
• Reviewing the quality of final product before release.
• Developing concepts for and design all the company’s collateral materials including Internet Web pages, interactive media, multimedia projects, brand activation etc.
• Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
• Any other task assigned by the line manager