HIMONT GROUP For expansion program, urgently needs Talent Acquisition Manager
• Responsible for recruitment and selection of field force. Ensure maintenance of CV database.
• Spend 40% time in field especially in teaching Institutes & Universities to find competent young talent.
• Ensure to follow company defined hiring para-meters during interview and selection.
• Responsible to advertise external positions using social & other media. Ensure internal job announcements.
Qualification and Experience:
• MBA from reputable institute or a foreign graduate with strong communication skills.
• Must have at least 6 - 8 years experience as HR generalist with strong focus in recruitment.
• Strong command in MS Office.
• Age Limit: 35 years.
Excellent remuneration package including other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Candidates may send their resumes latest by Feb 20, 2019.