We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. However, for Sales Coordinator Position We Prefer a FEMALE Candidate
Our Office is Located in DHA Phase II Karachi. Candidates Living Nearby or Ones Who Can Reach Our Office Easily Will Be Preferred.
Sales Manager required. urgently for an Authorized Distributors & Stockiest of HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Fighting Products with Business Management Degree or related professional qualification.
• To manage Sales Engineer Team and train staffs
• To specify product in commercial /residential projects
• To identify & Develop Product Marketing Channel with Retail and Project
• To achieve product specification with Consultants /Contractors
• To monitor market requirements and competitor s situations and feed back
• Technical knowledge of HVAC / Plumbing & Fire Fighting Products
• Knowledge of competitor situations, sales channel, pricing structure, etc.
• Experience of marketing support to Project contractor & Consultants
• Experience of project spec in activities
• Define & implement long & short term strategies for consistently accomplishing business and divisional targets.
• Forecast the Sales based on Market Analysis.
• Grow sales and profitability by prioritizing and capturing new customers.
• Maintain division profitability & efficiency by optimizing resource utilization and allocating tasks across division.
• Set up & manage strategic partnership with key industry players to enhance the market penetration and service quality.
• Analysis and recommend new sales strategy such as tactical campaigns, pricing, and product and service delivery.
• Collaborated with the sales team in organizing promotion campaigns to generate market awareness on organizational products & services across the target market segment.
• Introduce new potential clients by leveraging own network.
• Analyze critical customer issues for identifying trends and implement effective mitigation plans for minimizing business impact.
• Develop and maintain a healthy and professional business relationship with the customers.
• Ensure Timely the Payment Collection.
• Analyze monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial performance and present report showing actual versus target (budget) performance and take necessary steps to increase the sales.
• Ensure participation in organization initiatives becoming the front face of the function and adding value by making presence felt.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor s Degree or global equivalent in Engineering/Technical procurement with a specialization in marketing.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• The ideal candidate should have a combination of:
• A strong technical knowledge of the products categories he/she would be handling (required).
• A solid knowledge the local market in which he/she will be competing (essential).
• An understanding of retail trading mechanics and the influences that will deliver success in the sector of the market (appreciated).
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, and/or business data.
• Ability to translate big picture into implementation and achieve results.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage vendor relationships.
• Solid computer skills, good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint & Word. Strong knowledge of Excel.