Applications on prescribed forms are invited from nationals of Pakistan, domiciled in the Sindh Province under DISABLED QUOTA for the following posts. Each application should reach the undersigned on or before 06th MARCH 2019 during office hours.
Each application should contain Bio-Data, attested photocopies of Educational Certificates from Matriculation onwards, experience Testimonials, CNIC, Domicile and Character Certificates and Two (2) References. Application form can be obtained from HMBL and NBP, NED University, Main Campus during banking hours against payment of Rs.3,000/-.
Application form may also be downloaded from the University Website http://www.neduet.edu.pk/jobs/jobs.html which should be submitted along with a Bank draft of Rs.3,OOO/- in favour of Director Finance, NED University. Disability Certificate must be attached with the application.
I.T. MANAGER (Junior Scale)
BPS-17 (Rs. 30,370-2300-76370 (plus allowances)
QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE: BCIT or BE in Computer Systems Engineering (16 years Degree) in First Division.
1. Candidates having more experience than minimum may also be considered for extra increments on the merit of each case.
2. Degree required or equivalent Degree from a recognized University/ Institution shall be considered
3. Maximum age limit is 45 years, relaxable for Government Semi -Government/ University employees, provided they apply Through Proper Channel.
4. Applications should be submitted complete with all required documents. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate applications with necessary documents for each post.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will NOT be considered. Any direct or indirect approach or influence will result in disqualification.
6. Candidates already serving in Government/Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance copies of the applications may be sent, so as to reach within the due
date. However, their complete applications should have been received Through Proper Channel before the Test/interview, otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in Test/interview, if shortlisted.
7. Applications, which are not submitted on prescribed forms (as mentioned at top above), shall NOT be accepted.
8. In addition to pay and allowances, benefits of Provident Fund would be allowed according to the University Rules.
9. The University reserves the right to check/verify time for the period spent towards the Ph.D Degree.
Only short listed candidates shall be called for Test / Interview.