Sukkur IBA University invites the application with relevant qualification and experience for following positions:
APPOINTMENT OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ON VACANT POSTS AGAINST 5% QUOTA
Applications are invited from differently abled persons, under 5% quota for the following positions at Sukkur IBA University
Office Assistant (BPS-11)
Qualification: Minimum 2nd Class Bachelors Degree from a HEC recognized University/institution with one year DIT/CJT Certification from Technical Board.
Application form may be downloaded from University's website: www.iba-suk.edu.pk
Guidelines to Apply
1. Eligible candidate can apply and send job application form (available on website of University) along with relevant & complete documents, updated CV, recent photograph and application latest by March 15, 2019.
2. Applicant must provide certificate of disability issued by the boards constituted by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PCRDP) as powers conferred under Sindh Empowerment of Persons with Disability Act-2015 or Civil Surgeon of the concerned District/Division.
3. The incomplete applications and applications received after closing date will not be considered.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as Sindh Government Rules.
5. Only Eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
6. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for appearing in test / interview.