• Ability to work on scanned images as well as Electronically Submitted Demographic Sheets.
• Ability to accurately process insurance Information (selecting appropriate insurance details.
• Daily Deposits are balanced accurately & tallied to every penny.
• Ensuring denials are analyzed & worked and corrective actions are taken to resolve in claim payment.
• Able to run a report on the prominent denials received these are then researched and resolved.
• Able to identify secondary claims which are not crossed over electronically and make sure they are printed and submitted with a copy of Primary EOB.
• Cash flow by reducing days in A/R and improving profitability, by increasing collections ratio.
• Ability to correctly process insurance Information depending upon HMOs, PPOs, IPAs .
• To identify patient accounts that require follow-up and take the necessary action to collect outstanding balances.
• Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection ACT.
• To ensure monthly Statements are sent.
• Daily follow-up on all unpaid and partially paid claims.
• To teleconvers with
• To make Analysis and then chart a workflow for Collections of old Accounts Receivables and under paid claims based on the provider’s contract.
• To Keep informed of all changes in the rules and regulations of Insurance Carriers and regularly.
• To Tele converse with Insurance Companies for claim follow up.
• Candidate must be a fresh MBA/BBA/B.Com/BSc/BA or Equivalent
• Must have Strong English Communication Skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
• Must be a disciplined, honest & hardworking team player.
• Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as coding-ICD9 CPT
• HCPC – ICD10 knowledge would be a big plus
• Excellent Organizational, Analytical and computer skills (MS Office)
• PRECISION7, INC offers market competitive Salary package.
• Timings: Evening shift (6:00 PM - 3:00 AM) Mon- Fri
• Location: Rawalpindi (Near Chandni Chowk)