MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL,PESHAWAR
The Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and Amendments therein. MT I, KTH is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias. Applications are invited for the following positions (on prescribed form):-
Chartered Accountant or have ICMAP / ACCA certification or have a Master's degree in Finance or Accounts or equivalent.
10 years post qualification experience in finance and or accounts in a major private or public company / institution.
As per MTI Reforms Act 2015, Amendments and Regulations therein. (www.kth.gov.pk). Any other responsibility assigned by the Board of Governors.
l. The Medical Director, on appointment, shall simultaneously receive a faculty appointment at a level commensurate with his qualifications and the prescribed Institutional requirements for the faculty post, which appointment shall not be limited to the term applicable to the office of the Medical Director.
2, The positions shall be filled on contract basis for a period of (Five years for Medical Director, Three years for Finance Director and DirectorA&E) and shall be eligible for reappointment on performance basis.
3. Attractive salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected persons.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
l. Their services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Act,2015 and Amendments/Regulations therein.
2. Incomplete and late submitted application will not be entertained-Any candidate maybe disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was, Convicted by court of law, Dismissed from public service, Knowingly furnishes any false information, Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, Submits forged certificates, Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
3. Applications received after due date will not be entertained which is 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
4. 'No TA/DA will be allowed.
l. Application form (downloadable from the Hospital website www.kth.gov.pk) must accompany bank draft of Rs, 2000/-(Non-refundable) in favour of Hospital Director MTI KTH account No. 5761 Bank of Khyber main branch Code No. 0121
2. Application accompanied with complete CV valid and academic / experience / domicile certificates, degree, diploma along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested. Including the names and addresses of three referees, should be sent to this office within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form. Copy of valid PMDC Registration for the post of MD & Director A&E shall be attached.